Hey , I am Sumantro [Introduction Email]

Hey All,

This is Sumantro, Fedora QA Intern From Red Hat,Bangalore[IN] . I want to contribute towards writing documentation for how to contribute to Fedora QA. I've already started writing about Fedora QA since some time now. I'm contributing to FOSS for about 3yrs now and I feel , it's always great to have a centralized documentation about a specific contribution area as it goes a long way in helping the new contributors to start off.

I am here, looking for a bit of guidance as to how to begin with.

Thanks
Sumantro
Fedora QA Intern