The Fedora Documentation Project only maintains documentation for Fedora 19 and Fedora 20

On the page: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/index.html (which is a pretty significant page for fedore documentation) it says "The Fedora Documentation Project only maintains documentation for Fedora 19 and Fedora 20". Obviously, (or perhaps not very obviously), there is documentation for Fedora 21 to 25 at present, but either

1. the sentence is true and warning users that anything on later versions isn't being maintained and should not be trusted as accurate, or
2. the sentence is wrong - but such a glaring mistake (or lack of update on such an important page for such a long time) also tends to imply the site isn't being maintained and should not be trusted as accurate! :-{

I'm not sure that this is the correct place to report mistakes like this in the documentation but it took me ages going through link after link (and having to create an account, and, all-in-all a lot more fuss than I thought shoul dbe the case) to try to contact somebody to say "Hey, I think something is wrong on this page", so I guess other people may have seen this too but gave up reporting it as a mistake.  I did a search on the archives here for that sentence and the search results were difficult to pick through to find anyone previously mentioning it (I wish the search results page would highlight the words in the search phrase nicely, but that is another matter).

Thanks,
Mark