Mirek - introduction

   Hi,

my name is Mirek and I would like to help further improve the OS of my choice (Fedora :o)). I have never been a talented coder, so the documentation is one of options to contribute. I would like to start with SELinux and Security Guide for Fedora - especially the first mentioned is very similar to the guide for RHEL and I've already made some updates to it. In my first steps I will often use the help of my experienced mate Petr Kovář.

Have a nice weekend,
--
Mirek Jahoda
Technical Writer, Customer Content Services