Re: Introduction Email

On 04/28/2016 01:56 PM, Drew Meigs wrote:
Thank you for the email, Stephen. I do have a little experience with
HTML and very limited experience with XML, but that's all the markup I
am familiar with. I do not currently use any kind of editor, simply
because I don't really do much editing right now. Is there sort of an
"it" editor in the group? One that everyone seems to use? I would be
interested to know if there is one or more that are really popular. I am
generally a pretty quick study, so maybe I can  get the hang of DocBook
quickly. I have looked at some of the documentation since getting your
email and it seems like it is pretty straightforward. Thanks for the
heads up.

As far as the group you mentioned, it looks like it's set to
invite-only, so maybe I will get an invite at some point. I'm still new
to this process, so I am not entirely certain how the inner-workings go.
I have bookmarked the other pages, though. Anyway, it was nice to hear
from you. Thanks for the welcome.

Drew
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rmeigs