Self-Introduction (third attempt)

Hello!

My name is Sylvia and I am from Montevideo, Uruguay.  I would like to contribute to the documentation work, maybe translating or proof reading, or anything else you may need.
I'm currently writing articles for the Fedora Magazine and I also write in my own WordPress  https://crossingtheair.wordpress.com
My daily work is as Community Manager in three different pages.
I know different languages, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Italian.
I work on design  (Gimp, Krita, Digikam, etc.)  and translations mainly, but I also use some video and music edition programmes in specific projects.
I read the wiki about the Documentation Project to know better how it works.
It's been 10 years now using Linux and I'm a Fedora User since Verne.  I started contributing to the project last year becoming Ambassador last December.
I have very good  "soft skills"  and a good science background; I think I can contribute in many ways.
As the wiki asks to say my time zone, well this is GMT-3.

Hope to be accepted, feel free to ask

Cheers,
Sylvia