Re: Fedora Publishing

I favour a wiki approach to documentation.  I also favour using libreOffice with the "Produce Docbook" output format.

I wrote "This is a test of docbook output" with LibreOffice and saved the output in docbook format.

This is the resulting output
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN" "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd">
<article lang="">
  <para>This is a test of docbook output</para>
  <para/>
</article>

Writing with WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get), is great for technical writing. As well, the markup and collaboration tools in LibreOffice are what appeals to many individuals.
Translation from English to other languages  is made easier by using web services from Google, Microsoft and others.

I would also suggest you compare these two links.
Fedora
SUSE

Which of the two is more inviting and easier to use?

Regards

 Leslie
Mr. Leslie Satenstein
Montréal Québec, Canada