Initial commit and push for the Libvirt Application Development Guide Using Python

All -

I have made the initial commit and push for the Libvirt Application Development Guide Using Python document. You can pull it with

git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/libvirt_application_development_guide_using_python

This is a straight up version of the docs I got from the libvirt team with some style changes that put them more in line with Fedora docs. Mainly I removed two chapters that will not be covered in this guide and modified a lot of the IDs and LINKEND links to be better references. The main content is unmodified.

I will now begin the conversion process from a C guide to a Python guide. It will involve replacing all the C examples with Python examples and modifying the text to match that replacement.

There are lots of blank spaces to be filled in that the libvirt team never got around to. After converting the existing stuff I will see what I can do about filling in those spaces.

As always, if you have a interest in this guide feel free to jump in and help at any time.

David Ashley