Re: Publishing old guides

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 09:04:14PM -0600, Pete Travis wrote:
> I'm thinking about how stale we want to let a book get before we stop
> publishing it.  Right now, the de-facto policy is to stop maintaining a
> guide for a release when the release goes EOL, but on migrating to a new
> publishing system, we'll have to decide if we want to republish
> _everything_.

Since I'm a little out of touch with Docs myself these days... What
are the group members' opinions on publishing whole books, vs. looking
at innovative ways to publish and maintain smaller content chunks?

This latter is a goal FPL Matthew Miller has been talking about of
late.  Is the Docs team large enough to do both well?