Re: Proposed plan for the Virtualization Getting Started Guide

On 03/17/2015 03:56 PM, Glen Rundblom wrote:
Hello all,
So one of the comments I was working on in boxes was including some libvrt commands that will also show some of Boxes files / infrastructure. If they are covered elsewhere maybe its not a good idea to put those in the boxes section?

Thanks,
-Glen

(note: replying at the top of mailing list threads makes them awkward to read)

I haven't encountered boxes libvirt commands, but I do know that there was some special work of some kind done to make boxes use libvirt as a user, rather than a privileged user, system daemon, etc.  That makes me think that any virsh commands might have different arguments than a traditional virsh system command might have - does this sound right?
--
-- Pete