Re: Migration Schedule - docs

(2015年01月06日 03:21), Pete Travis wrote:

<mailto:noriko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

 > > Hi
 > >
 > > I've started scheduling the books as requested, and some have already
 > > been undergoing [1].
 >
 > Sounds great!
 >
 > > Now Zanata team would like to know the repo location where they can
 > > submit the zanata.xml changes necessary to push/pull files from server.
 > > I looked in this table [2], but not sure they are up to date.
 > > Could you kindly point right place to look in?
 >
 > AFAIK this is the most up-to-date source we have. Essentially, all Fedora
 > guide git repos *should* be located underneath
 > git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/docs <http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/docs>:
 >
 > https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/docs/

Thanks!

 > > Secondly I can not locate the following projects in either of Transifex
 > > or Zanata.
 > > Could you please help to locate?
 > > - Documentation Guide
 >
 > I don't think this has ever been translated...
 >
 > Pete, can you confirm?

Sounds right.  This really needs some attention, let's create a Zanata
project for it after updating.

 > > - Multiboot Guide
 >
 > Dtto, but Pete can confirm I think.

Also not ready for translation.  I will create a project when the
content stabilizes.

 > > - Networking Guide
 >
 > This has never been translated. We could create a new project for it,
 > though.
 >
 > > - System Administrator's Reference Guide
 >
 > This guide is not in active development and Stephen W confirms we can
just
 > ignore it. I've moved the guide to
 > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_old_guides.
 >
 > > - Virtualization Security Guide
 >
 > Doesn't look like this has ever been translated. Not sure who could
 > confirm, though.

I think we just sort of inherit some regexed RH guides.  I'd really like
to have someone step up with a plan for all the virt* guides before
translators spend time on them.

 > Thanks,
 > pk

According to the info updated above, those guides are now marked "no" for delegation and no further action will be taken.

* Documentation Guide
* Multiboot Guide
* Networking Guide
* System Administrator's Reference Guide
* Virtualization Deployment and Administration Guide
* Virtualization Getting Started Guide
* Virtualization Security Guide

Thank you so much, Pete and Petr!

noriko