Re: Release notes have a launcher - maybe we should remove that

On Mon, 2014-09-08 at 19:23 -0700, Leslie S Satenstein wrote:

> >The release notes are a planning document, not a document that is first used after the installation.

I remember that, back in the 80's

To tell the truth, I would like to see the release notes available
before release, but that is a pipe dream, and maybe only interesting to
a dinosaur like myself.

Maybe people *SHOULD* read the release notes first, but that isn't
reality.

--McD