Re: Release notes have a launcher - maybe we should remove that

On Fri, Sep 05, 2014 at 03:12:04PM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Having the release notes on the system really makes most sense if we
> actually make an effort to present them to the user when he would be
> most interested in seeing them - right after installation.
>
> The current post-install workflow already launches yelp with the
> gnome-getting-started guide. Maybe that page can be expanded to include
> the release notes in some form ?

Makes sense. And in the future, it would also be nice to have them nicely
visible in the event of an upgrade from one Workstation release to the next
— or even presented in some way when a release-to-release update is
_available_.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>