Fedora Join wiki page improvement suggestion [Was: Re: Example of what Leslie thinks is important.]

> The absolute final after editing follows.
>
> We're looking to reduce the learning gradient that new folks
> need to achieve when they look to contribute to Fedora. Users looking
> to give back to the community is amazing. We need  give them as much
> help as we can. The importance here is that most of them will be new
> to the work flows, SIGS, teams and processes that the Fedora community
> uses.  Some of them will be new to Linux. For these novices, learning
> all that is required to become contributors is a daunting task.
> However, what is important is that all of them have the *potential* to
> make awesome contributors!

Hi Leslie,

I'm sorry for the delayed reply. The e-mail ended up in my spam folder.
We're more than happy to have you improve the language that we use on
the wiki pages. Please feel free to edit them - they're wiki pages after
all, and open to the entire community to improve.

Can I request you to please send the mails to the correct channels in
the future? The docs project isn't responsible for the Fedora Join wiki
page. I'm quite certain it would've received a quicker response if it
had been sent to the Fedora Join mailing list, or to one of the people
listed there as contributors.

I haven't updated the page. I'll let you do it. :)
--
Thanks again,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!