Re: documentation for translation

I added Carlos in CC.
Carlos, could you please look at the question from docs team at the bottom?

<snip>
 > > * Fedora Cookbook
 >
 > Pete?

There is not a lot of content here, yet, so pushing POTs hasn't been a
priority.  I do want it translated eventually.

No prob. I will leave it in the list for future translation.

<snip>

Generally speaking, I think Docs is aware of this migration and
following along.  My plan for the guides I maintain has been that when
the time comes to push strings for translation,  I put them where the
translators are working at that time.

For 'owners' - what do we think about using the 'docs-writers' or
'docs-publishers' groups? Will zanata talk to FAS this way?

Carlos, here 'docs-writers' and 'docs-publishers' are groups in FAS granting certain permissions to the members who belong to.

--Pete