From: Christopher Antila <christopher@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Leslie S Satenstein <lsatenstein@xxxxxxxxx>; For participants of the Documentation Project <docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 12:43 AM
Subject: Re: Some editing ideas for Fedora 21

Leslie:

On 26 April 2014 16:33:53 Leslie S Satenstein wrote:
> May I also suggest that a the person reading this section of release notes
> is assumed to have prior Linux knowledge
>
> I took the Fedora 20 release notes and marked them up so that they read much
> better. By read much better, the opening paragraph of the attached document
> explains the "raison d'être".
>
> If the attachment is lost, please refer to my public link
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42050559/wip/ReleaseNotes%20Touchups.od
> t (release notes touchup)
>
> Hope to get your feedback, either favourable or other.

A majority of the Release Notes content is written from scratch with every
release. On the other hand, the content in Chapter 1 is mostly carried from
one release to the next.

Within the next couple of days, I'll review your comments about Chapter 1,
then return them in an ODT file. After this, you can incorporate your revisions
either into the Release Notes git repository or on the wiki, along with
updates for Fedora 21, to heave them included in the next release.

Will this work for you?

Christopher