Self-Introduction: Mike Ruckman

Hey Docs Team!

My name is Mike Ruckman (roshi on freenode and FAS) and
I work for Red Hat on Fedora QA. I'm spending a lot of my time planning
out and editing the QA area of the wiki - trying to make things easier
for new people to join the QA effort. Because a lot of my life is spent
reading and writing docs, keeping pace with the Docs project seemed
like a natural step :)

Nice to meet you all!

// Roshi
wiki: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Roshi