Self-Introduction: Isaac Rooskov - Zanata Product Manager

Hi Fedora translators and writers :)

My name is Isaac Rooskov. I am the new Product Manager for the Zanata translation tool, and I also supervise the localization and translation efforts for JBoss, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and Cloud business units at Red Hat.

If you have any questions or feedback concerning Zanata I would love to hear them.

I'm based in Brisbane, Australia, so if there is a slight delay in my responses that may be why ;)

Thanks and I look forward to being apart of the Fedora community with you all.

Isaac

--
Isaac Rooskov
Supervisor, Localization Services