Re: New contributor for FreeIPA guide

Le 25/06/2013 15:34, Eric H. Christensen a écrit :

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 03:15:51PM +0200, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
I've tried to setup my own translation project
(freeipa-management-guide) for the FreeIPA management guide on
Transifex, and it worked nicely. I'll remove it if needed, as it
seems it's not easy to change the hierarchy to another hub. The
Fedora hub may have to create the project envelope here.

My proposal : - I can destroy my own project, as it would be nice
to have it under the Fedora umbrella in Transifex,

You shouldn't need to destroy your own project.  It can be added to
the Fedora umbrella without too much trouble.  In Tx, Manage->Access
Control and then select "Fedora Project" on the "Outsource access
to:" field.  Someone with Tx rights will need to accept the project
but that should be it.  I've done that with a couple of other
projects.

Tried that, but I only see beatport & Test_project in the combo box.

So I added you as a co-maintainer, in case you can manage to do something here ;)

Regards,

J.