Re: New contributor for FreeIPA guide

2013/6/19 Martin Kosek <mkosek@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello docs!
>
> FreeIPA team would like to help Deon Lackey (CCed) with contributing to and
> publish upstream FreeIPA guide [1][2] for Fedora.
>
> I will be coordinating upstream contributions at this point. Can you please add
> me to docs-writers and docs-publishers groups?

Hi Martin,

Hope you're doing well since we met last Feb. in Brno.

Do you plan to manage as well the setup of translations for the guide
on Transifex?
I started to translate it to French a loooong time ago [1], but got
drawn away from it by other priorities.
Getting the guide on Transifex along with the other Fedora projects[2]
would really get it more visibility, and translations into other
languages.

If you need someone to help here, I may not be the right person to set
it up, but Jakub is already managing SSSD translations there. Closer
to you than I am ;)
But feel free to bless me so I can help, if needed.

Regards,

J.

[1] https://github.com/jfenal/freeipa-guide-fr
[2] https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora/