Re: F19 Beta Release Notes

I made a rash of commits today and last night so you might want to do a
git pull if you are planning further work.  All in the tail end so
things like daemons and development shouldn't conflict.

The only beat that had wiki content was Amateur Radio, and that looks
like it was left over from F18.

--McD