doxygen

Has anyone gotten doxygen to work on F18?  It is currently a blocker for
doc-publican-rpm.  the pdf output is the issue.

Apparently, doxygen isn't that great about "Requires" and Koji can't
really check runtime requires.  d-p-r got around this in earlier
versions by requiring texlive-utils.  However, in F18, texlive-utils is
gone, apparently replaced by dozens and dozens of texlive-xxx.  The
first few were relatively easy to figure out,  but the error messages
have gotten cryptic enough that I can't seem to sort it out.

The F17 RPMs are on my fedorapeople.  This RPM puts the document
in /usr/share/doc/basename-version

I want to do a lot more testing before I call it soup.  If some folks
would like to test it, and especially review the source diffs
http://tinyurl.com/a2d955v it would be much appreciated.

--McD