Re: Merging transifex.net duplicated teams

Hi Christopher,

On Sat, 19 May 2012 18:31:27 -0400
"Christopher R. Antila" <crantila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I have attempted to do this for the Musicians' Guide for the Fedora 16
> revision.[1] I will not publish this Guide in English for Fedora 17
> because I haven't made many changes.
>
> Could somebody please confirm that everything is correct?
>

> Thanks,
> Christopher.
>
> [1] https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-musicians-guide/

When you look at the list of languages, you can see that many of them have
"(no team yet)". Basically, these are the duplicated lang codes that
should be merged into the correct ones.

For your guide, this should mean just merging Japanese, Dutch, Russian and
Ukrainian, and delete the rest of the lang codes as there are apparently no
translations into other languages available for your guide.

As I said during today's meeting, feel free to ping me on #fedora-docs if
you need any help.

Cheers,
--
Petr Kovar