Re: Merging transifex.net duplicated teams

Hi:

I have attempted to do this for the Musicians' Guide for the Fedora 16
revision.[1] I will not publish this Guide in English for Fedora 17
because I haven't made many changes.

Could somebody please confirm that everything is correct?

Thanks,
Christopher.

[1] https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-musicians-guide/

[2] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/docs/2011-August/013611.html