Re: Self-Introduction: Jefferson Campos (Jeff - foguinhoperuca)

Jefferson,

Welcome aboard! Everything Christopher said is exactly correct. I'll
just add that we have meetings every Monday at 1400 UTC. More
information is at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_meetings

Please look around and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate
to ask on the mailing list or in #fedora-docs on IRC. We look forward
to your contributions!

--
Ben Cotton
Fedora Docs Leader