Re: Introducing my self and one idea

Estoy listo ir en cualquier momento amigo. Llamame no más! :-)

Take the opportunity to participate in the FUDCon Docs Hack at www.fedorareloaded.com. You don't have to physically be at the FUDCon to take part.

It's a good way to bite off a small piece of Docbook and see an immediate result, and there will be people in the docs channel during the hack who can help you.

~ Kirtan is Life! ~
Sent from my Mobile Device