Introducing my self and one idea

I am ambassador and currently a chair in FAmSCo.

I want to learn how to make technical documents like using
docbook/publican.

My idea is that this is one os the least developed skills in Central
America countries. So I was dreaming of setup a workshop where a
Documentation guru came to Nicaragua, and we invite people from El
Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Costa Rica to join us for a weekend
FAD in documentation. Learning and then documenting something that was
wanted but nobody has picked up to do it.

Probably will be to far for Panamá to travel by bus, and air fares are
expensive to bring many people.

I can offer to set up a saloon for the weekend free of charge. So we
have a working space.

There is somebody that is available to travel some time? If that so, we
can start to shaping a FAD. I can also make a budget of foreseen
expenses so we can figure out how much this will cost. Probably
something to worry when submitting the idea to FAmSCo for budget
allocation.

It this too crazy?

In thew mean time I have get a O'Reilly DocBook Guide to start my
learning.

Best regards

--
Neville