Wish to join the docs-publishers FAS group…

… and therefore joining your group!

Referring to the probably new doc publishing process, I would like to
be a member of the docs-publishers in order to be able to fully handle
French docs publication (and why not others if manpower needed).

I am on this for list mostly to report bug at the begining… Never
really sent introduction. But I am sure that you all have already read
an annoying bug report there on the mailing list from me, or get one
from BZ. Now I am joining the party to handle some ticket for you!

Quick intro:
Here am I, a new French contributor (since 2010), Fedora user since
FC6-Fedora 7, and contributing to a really wide area in the FP.
I started as translator and ambassador, joined the Websites team to
manage L10n, and for few months now, checking docs with you, also
concerning L10n.
As one of the French translators coordinator, I would be happy to take
in charge the French docs in docs.fpo.

I know BZ, Git and have some basics about Publican/DocBook.

wiki/User:Shaiton
Fas name:shaiton

--
Kévin Raymond