Re: Release Notes Dedication

Looks great except I don't think the semicolon is appropriate. (Well,
in the context of Dennis Ritchie, maybe we should include as many
semicolons as possible?) I'm not really sure what the correct
punctuation is, maybe it is the semicolon, but it just _feels_ wrong.
Maybe a re-wording would be better? Also, the "it's" should be "its".

  During the preparation of Fedora 16, the computing world lost Dennis
Ritchie -- one of
  its great contributors.

Also, the last sentence should have a comma: "Thank you, Dennis."

Content-wise, I think it's great. If I've missed any punctuation
pedantry, I'm sure someone else will pick up the banner. :-)

BC

--
Ben Cotton