Systemd in close relationship with cgroups

Hello!

I'm very tempted to join the systemd and cgroups functionality in my
text, because it is with this combination that the new possibilities
really shine.
But then again, it would possibly be better separated into distinct
sections for the sake of clarity?
This is really just brainstorming, but if someone agrees please let me
know.
I think I'll just write about systemd first, then give some examples of
how the two can play together...

Chris