Re: Proposal: end Gilligan's Island copyright notices in Fedora docs

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 12:34, Richard Fontana <rfontana@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 12:28:03PM -0400, Ben Cotton wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Eric Christensen
>> <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> > 1. We remove the copyright tag from the Fedora branding in Publican.
>> > 2. We add an attribution appendix to all guides that include those
>> > that have worked on the information contained within the guide.
>> > 3. We remove the author list from the front of the guides.
>> > 4. Clarify in the license text that attribution must be done within the work.
>> >
>> 2-4: okay
>> 1: I'm with Pam and Jared
>
> Someone (maybe Rudi :) should remember to bug me about revising the
> legal notice, which I will do in collaboration with Pam. Not really a
> pressing issue.
>
> - RF

So that's how you get folks to chime in on a topic...  :)

Yep, you guys are correct with the copyright notice.

I'll start a ticket and provide a patch for #1 today, then.  #2 and #3
is an internal Docs thing...  #4 will be up to Pam and Richard.

Thanks guys for the help!

--Eric