Re: Proposal: end Gilligan's Island copyright notices in Fedora docs

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 23:10, Eric H. Christensen
<eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So I haven't seen any further discussion on this issue.  I also
haven't seen any formal tasking.

I'll make the following proposal:

1. We remove the copyright tag from the Fedora branding in Publican.
2. We add an attribution appendix to all guides that include those
that have worked on the information contained within the guide.
3. We remove the author list from the front of the guides.
4. Clarify in the license text that attribution must be done within the work.

Anything else?  Changes to my proposal?

--Eric