Re: Transifex: translations missing from guide repo

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Nathan Thomas
<nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-06-21 at 12:55 +0300, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
>
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 12:13 AM, Nathan Thomas <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Dimitris, I had tx-client configured correctly, but for some reason
>> the bg and cs_CZ files aren't being pulled when I run 'tx pull --all'. If
>> specify the languages with --lang a folder is created with the
>> Article_Info.po, Author_Group.po, and Revision_History.po files, but in
>> both
>> cases the main po file was put in a separate folder called 'translations',
>> with a filename '<lang>.po' instead of 'Fedora_Live_Images.po'.
>
> Can you please report using the Feedback button at the right-side of
> the website?
>
> Which bit would you like me to report, the bit about '--all' not pulling all
> languages, or the bit about tx client downloading the main .po file to a
> 'translations' folder instead of the appropriate '<lang-code> folder?

You can report anything that sounds like a bug. The first one sounds
like one. The second one doesn't -- it's just a configuration option
of your client. Refer to the docs for more info and how you can use
the client:

 http://help.transifex.net/user-guide/client/
 http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/docs/2011-February/013109.html

Fellow Docs owners who have already successfully set up Tx-client can
also help. Here is an example config file from relnotes.

 https://fedorahosted.org/release-notes/browser/.tx/config

> Is the main .po file meant to go in the 'translations' folder now?

No. Transifex (and Tx-client v0.5) fully support the Publican
directory structure.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos