Re: Problem with Publican and PDFs

That is really odd. I have only seen this error when an xi:include was missing from my directories (like, the file was in "chapters/myfile.xml", but my link only said "myfile.xml"). However, other builds (like HTML) fail with the same error.

Are there any other errors returned? Are you getting any errors with the HTML output that are non-fatal but apply to the same file? I have noticed that HTML is a lot more forgiving of problems with tables than PDF is. When I have PDF errors but no fatal HTML errors, it's usually table related.

Good luck,
Deon