Docs Hackfest at SELF

Wanted to start the conversation early to get people thinking...

Do we want to try to do a hackfest for Docs at SELF[0]?  Two years ago
we had a successful hackfest where we packaged software and talked
more about Publican.  Last year we did a FAD that was more
generalized.  I was thinking that we might spend a day working on
guides and working through QA.  Just a thought...

[0] http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/

--Eric