Re: Building docs for kids

My Employer has expressed some interest in paying for my time on
something like this, but I've got some reservations.

As a parent and an avid education enthusiast, I can't help but to
notice the apps to be included don't target the age ranges of kids
you're talking about. Ages 8-15 only has a small overlap in GCompris,
the rest of the apps are geared towards early learning environments,
pre-K (4-5 years).

Have you seen Uberstudent? http://uberstudent.org/

It's one of the first distributions I've seen that actually has a task
focus rather than throwing every "educational" title in the mix.

Just some thoughts and questions..

- Mike