Amateur Radio Guide for F14

I took the "bold" action of branching and commenting out all
incomplete sections of the Amateur Radio Guide so we could get this
published for F14. ÂThere were a lot of sections removed but the guide
does contain some useful information. ÂIt has been submitted for
translation.

I'd like to get that guide ready for F15. ÂIf we can't get it complete
then we should be able to cover the main programs that are used. ÂI'm
open to ideas and suggestions.

--Eric