Beats are now open

I have removed the "closed" templates from all the beats and reset the
beats table at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Documentation_beats

If you would like to help on a beat, please add your name to the
"Writer" column.  Even if someone is already on a beat I'm sure they
wouldn't mind some help, but if a beat is an orphan, please consider
standing up and taking the beat.

If you are relatively new to Docs, this is a great way to get involved.
In some cases, taking the beat is nothing more than wordsmithing some
text from the feature pages.  If some research is needed, it is a great
way to start to find your way around the Fedora Project.  There are
plenty of opportunities, and many hands make light work.

I have placed an asterisk next to the name of any beat writer I haven't
heard from this cycle.  If your name is in the table and you are willing
to help for Fedora 14, please remove the asterisk next to your name.  If
your situation prevents you from helping this release, then please email
me and let me know so I can recruit another writer.

I have also made an annotated copy of the Release Notes schedule with
additional comments on places where the short description on John's
schedule might not have been clear.  The dates are from his schedule,
however some milestones etc. that we don't specifically do something for
have been omitted.  To see these look at John's schedule at
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/.  Also, his
"docs-and-trans-tasks" schedule which combines the L10N tasks with ours
can be very helpful.

The schedule linked to from the beats page is for Release Notes only,
and does not contain the Guides tasks.

--McD