Self-Introduction:

  • What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?
  • > I dont have writing project but i active write about linux on my blog and i share my knowledge about linux
  • What level and type of computer skills do you have?
  • > i have medium level of computer skill
  • What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User interface design, other so-called soft skills (people skills), programming, etc.
  • > i have skill on web ( PHP ) , Desktop programing ( JAVA )
  • What makes you an excellent match for the project?
  • > i have toeic mark 645/900 and i think i can translate te docs of fedora into my language

GPG KEYID and fingerprint:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDT7MyL/SrY+UxV09z0WfF837TiojJ52qFW/2wJc1WGckdV1oyANRuYzdmBFAkimOp+lFJeJA02TWzfKeF/ugLq93LvIvHosk1pKAL0eew6aZsGgdr4uqpSHsOLSolIlpspAwpKWndk7+jTpuzUcSvai44Q2lUKJnc0vgg4ljLsfIEmHu7VJmNoGc7SA+rev46ClwMQgx7DoXkVwDRk/18CCQMmSspK0fDal9dCUYvLRUnIsZOVtDAyTBxRafvKcp0/7LJuw7m8geDwT52K4ao44iZkqcLsKKFGlql+sJLnpa3fwp5NUD6MCZQ1nO+gjf9Oa+q5oKafgowlkbrcz/dl root@xxxxxxxxx

please help me i realy want to contribute on fedora thank
--
# Visit me @ kuu.web.id