Re: Guide/notes/document sponsorship

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Ian MacGregor <ardchoille42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My vote is for three groups as stated in the quote above and I'm even
> willing to step up and help with any extra work that entails.

Agreed.  I don't think it's prudent to give people commit access from
the moment they send their self-introduction, but new members have a
lot of hard work to do learning the tools and workflow of the group,
and they deserve to be "compensated" by receiving the "perks" of
membership like Ian mentioned.

BC

--
Ben Cotton