Internet service disruption

Hi all,
Just a note to let everyone know that my internet service has been temporarily disrupted and I'm now having to use my cell phone to communicate. Thank goodness for cell phones, eh? Too bad I can't install git and publican in it, though.

I'll continue working on a few things and learning more during this outage but my replies to lists may be a bit behind.

Regards,
Ian MacGregor
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ardchoille42