Re: Self-Introduction

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Larry Brower <larry@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Larry and I would like to help with the documentation project
> any way I can. While I do not know DocBook currently, I am willing to
> learn it. I am a system admin by trade and so normally have to read the
> documentation as opposed to writing them. If there is anything specific
> you would like to know just ask.

Welcome Larry. Docs people are usually hanging around IRC Freenode at
#fedora-docs, and that's where the group has meetings on Thursday at
0001 UTC (Wednesday 7:01pm US Eastern/4:01pm US Pacific). If you need
help getting on IRC, you can find it here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/IRC

Docs folks -- can we get a volunteer to mentor Larry using one of our
existing guides?

Paul