Re: Self-Introduction

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Alex Zajac <alexander.e.zajac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Alex Zajac. I am currently a student at Minnesota State
> University Mankato, and this is my first effort to contribute to a
> Linux distribution. I would like to edit documentation where editing
> is needed, and completing documentation where it is needed. I am also
> interested in working with GRUB2 as the Fedora boot loader in the
> future, as I become more familiar with it.
> I hope to be a valuable contributor to the Fedora Project!

Welcome Alex. There are always people hanging around IRC Freenode at
#fedora-docs. Please come by and say hi. The Docs group has meetings
on Thursday at 0001 UTC (Wednesday 7:01pm US Eastern/4:01pm US
Pacific).

Docs folks who own guides and other works -- time to start training
some additional folks for this next release, so we can continue to
grow this group! Can we find Alex something to cut his teeth on?

Paul Frields