Re: BZ Component and Product Change Request

On 09/11/2009 10:18 AM, Eric Christensen wrote:
I feel like the "doc-" is a bit redundant.  It is already sitting
under a component called "Fedora Documentation".  Why do we need
"doc-" in front of it?

Agree completely that it's redundant, but the "doc-" prefix would bring it in line with the Red Hat name for the component (where we sadly don't have a separate Documentation product). Given that the purpose of the exercise is to make the components align with each other, "Installation_Guide" isn't really the same as "doc-Installation_Guide"...

Cheers
Rudi