Re: BZ Component and Product Change Request

On 09/11/2009 10:01 AM, Douglas Silas wrote:
Not yet :-)

The component name is "deployment-guide" now, and, after much
confusion, it simply needs to be changed to "doc-Deployment_Guide"
(with the "doc-" prefix). Its product is fine and correct.

Would you be able to make this name change?

Thanks again,

Silas

While we're at it, we should probably rename "install-guide" to "doc-Installation_Guide" so that is aligns properly with its Red Hat counterpart as well. Paul, you're actually the owner of this doc; are you OK with me opening an infrastructure ticket for this? (or is that something that only the component owner can do anyway?)

Cheers
Rudi