Re: Guide table and BZ

Paul W. Frields pisze:
  • translation-guide - The canonical reference for translating all aspects of
    the Fedora Project
Check with L10n team before doing anything with this one, I think.
There is a git repo for this guide now, but I think they still use the
BZ component for issue tracking.
  • translation-guide-windows - Tutorial for translators working in a Microsoft
    Windows environment.
Ditto.
  • translation-quick-start-guide - Helping new translators get started quickly
    with Fedora translations.
Tritto.  (Ha, I just made that up.)

Actually only the third component is used and up-to-dated guide these days. The others need serious re-write or can be safely trashed.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl