Fedora 11 User Guide

Wondering who is working on this. Seems out of date since the last version I can access is the draft for Fedora 9.

Whoever is working on this please let me know how I can help.  Suggest working on the guide for Fedora 11 first instead of playing catch up. Since I'm new to Linux/Fedora it would also give me a chance to play with it to my heart's content ... as soon as I get to download the beta which is supposed to be available tomorrow.

Wolf

Windows Live Messenger makes it easier to stay in touch - learn how!