Re: Configuring Sudo

Hi Rahul,

It's annoying to have to do visudo after every install :)

Couple of comments:

Technical
 - You might want to mention that your step requires root access (obvious to us, but perhaps not to a newbie)
 - Not sure on the Fedora style, but using "#" denotes root user in RH docs. Eg # echo 'sampleusername'.....

Neatness
 - The OCD part of my brain would prefer editing the sudoers file rather appending :)

Grammar
 - s/Fedora uses regular user account/Fedora uses a regular user account
 - The rest I will leave that to a more skilled practitioner :)

Regards,

Andrew

--
Andrew Ross
Associate Quality Engineer

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams