Re: CMS discussions yet again

Basil Mohamed Gohar wrote:
So, is it asking a lot to delineate precisely what are the things the
Docs project does/produces, so that maybe we - or, at the very least, I
- can, collectively (or solitarily) understand that maybe we use this
tool/process for that, and that tool/process for this?

One way to get a sense for the major tasks and work products is to look at the schedule.
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/f-11-docs-tasks.html

I'll let someone else speak to the exact work products as I'm not an official docs person though I help maintain the schedule :)

John