Self Introduction

My middle name would be Junaid.
I am a graduate of electrical engineering and have been working in software development for about a year now, since my graduation. I work on computers mainly due to personal interest and curiosity. The first distribution I used way back when I was in 9th grade was redhat 8. The open source community has come a long way with Fedora since then. I switched to other distros many times, but Fedora always had me coming back since others were always amiss at points. Personally, I consider Fedora 3 as the distribution I had the most fun with. As my first, most used since then, and my most favorite operating system since then, I have great inspiration to improve areas I'd like to see improved in Fedora. I am not a habitual worker and only occasionally work, when I get the drive. I procrastinate a lot too, but always find computers and software fascinating.
I hope to have a  good time here in the Fedora SIGs.
Regards