Re: prompts in command examples

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 7:01 AM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
> * Use full path to command when it is not likely to be in the _user's_
> default path, which is changing for F10.

I started using the full path, then realized it is not needed for
Fedora 10, so I stopped using it. I'm going to go back and fix all of
these up, because everyone reading might not have Fedora 10 :(

Should documentation for Fedora 10 assume that people only use Fedora
10 (e.g. do not use the full path)?